Audition Process for InuYasha: Tales of the Four Noble Houses
- Participants MUST have a great quality microphone and MUST audition in an environment with little to zero background noise. The participant must speak clearly; no mumbling, muttering...etc., unless depicted in the given script. Those who do not meet the specific standards, will automatically be disqualified.
- You must be okay with using PG-13 level language.
- Files must be 16-bit, 44.1KHz sample rate. We prefer WAV, but MP3 is acceptable as long as the compression rate is 128kbps (CD Quality) or higher
- All lines should be on ONE file.
- Commitment is a MUST. Even though there are four seasons to the series, there will be plenty of time to record for them.
All submissions must be sent to our main office: email@example.com
The deadline for all auditions is June 24, 2012; during that week our Judge Panel will evaluate the auditions.