2) I look good in a swimsuit...but I can't swim, so I just go sun-tanning~!
3) People always pat me on the head. (I don't know why, though. Do they think I'm a doggie?)
4) I have a large stuffed panda collection, including: panda earmuffs and a panda umbrella!
5) If you ask me to do a scavenger hunt in my closet for something that isn't from Victoria Secret....it would take me forever and a day to find something. (-_-);;;
6) I can't go a day without wearing an obnoxiously large bow in my hair. (^_^)
7) I'm scared of bugs and tend to run away from butterflies and ladybugs.
8) Children make me nervous. (Babies and teens are fine...I don't know why, but children are hard to read and control...and I'm usually the person in control...hence the nervousness. >_<;;;)
9) I can't wear sneakers...I walk so awkwardly without heels. (@_@)
10) I received my first name as a result of almost being born at my own Grandpa's Christmas symphony concert.
11) I can spend large amounts at a mall...but I easily get buyer's remorse. (T_T)
12) As a result of said buyer's remorse, I give my friends and family "gifts" if I can't return the item. (^_^)
13) I'm easily distracted and have the attention span of a 3 year old. (Oooh...pink and shiny...)
14) I'm so short, I can't reach the top of my fridge for cereal. (T_T)
15) I have a tendency to zone out and stare blankly when someone is talking to me. (Blah, blah, blah...)
16) People ask me about my bra size...eventually. It happens so often, it doesn't faze me anymore. (>_>)
17) I'm a procrastinator, but I will always meet a deadline! (And no one notices the difference, since I work well under pressure! ^_~)
18) I'm desperately trying to find an apartment in Japan, so I can live with my friend, Rumi! (Don't worry Rumi, I'm trying!)
19) I know more about Japanese culture, than my own culture in America. I mumble the Pledge of Allegiance, because I don't know the words. (>_<)
20) Surprisingly, I graduated from one of the best high schools in the nation with a 3.97 GPA and was the youngest to graduate top of the class in my culinary school while receiving job offers from Disney World (which I took). I may be book-smart, but I lack common sense and I may possibly be dumber than a box of rocks.
So forgive me if I'm gullible and don't understand half of your jokes (some I may secretly ask others what the punch-line means), but I was a born leader, even though my mom often calls me "a rebel without a clue". (^_^)